THE HEART RHYTHM CLINIC
The Heart Rhythm Clinic has been established by clinicians who are national and international experts in the field. Included in this expertise are the following:
- Dizziness, collapse or blackouts due to abnormal heart rhythms
- Atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardia, Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome, ventricular tachycardia
- Use of pacemakers, defibrillators and other implantable devices to monitor and improve heart function (for example in patients with heart failure)
- Performance of adult and paediatric catheter ablation
- Prevention of sudden cardiac death
- Clinical screening of inherited arrhythmia syndromes, including long QT syndrome and Brugada syndrome
Our dedicated and professional team are here to help you through your treatment or procedure.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.